French Canadian Ancestors
+ Normandy, France
2. Getting to Canada
3. Ancestral Lineage
4. Maps and Lay of the Land
5. Montreal to Quebec - La Prarie; St. Jean-sur -Richelieu; Iberville; St. Jean Baptiste; St. Hyacinthe; St. Theodore D'Acton Vale; St. Francoise du Lac;
6. St. Anne de Beaupre Shrine
7. Ile d'Orleans and Old Town Quebec
8. Place Names and Cemeteries along the St. Lawrence (Laurent): Quebec; Levis; Beaumont; Montmagny city and county (St. Francois); La Pocatiere; Kamouraska; Riviere du-Loup; L'Isle -Verte;
9. Arriving in Cacouna. Meeting Andre Saindon - a mutual ancestor of Michel Saindon
10. St. Arsene
11. Returning to Quebec
12. Returning to Montreal
13. Contact Me
CHAPTER 11: Return to Quebec From the Countryside
Staying in Old Town is preferable to a remote hotel. Otherwise parking garages can run $30 a day.
A nearby view of the harbor.
Canada Steamship Lines
Chateau Frontenac was out of our budget.
Samuel de Champlain
Outside 1640 Bistro
Narrow street with work of artists
Another view of Chateau Frontenac
Funicular to the top
Container covered with live plants
Evening meal at Le Cochon Dingue
A view of the St. Lawrence
One last view of Chateau Frontenac http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch%C3%A2teau_Frontenac
Click here for next chapter
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.